Objectives of the Foundation
- To promote, support, assist and publicize knowledge about education, religion, society, law and research in the various fields.
- To promote, support, assist and collaborate with foundations, associations, charities, welfare institutions, organizations and related governmental agencies in areas of public interest.
- To promote, support, assist, provide help and arrange proper benefits for the general public and especially for disadvantaged children, youth, and disabled people in education, religion, morals, ethics, health and other areas; as well as to develop their potential, to foster and increase their physical and psychological abilities.
- To promote, support, and assist the employment of disabled people.
- To promote, support, provide activities, advocate and publicize knowledge of the conservation of the environment, especially through planting trees and increasing forest areas.
- No involvement in any political activity whatsoever.